Dear friend - This letter is to explain my work project. In this initiative, the objective for the year 2021 is to obtain the necessary technical equipment to create a series of podcasts and public good councils in defense of human rights, especially of women in Argentina and Latin America; to create social awareness in favor of caring for the environment, especially in the youth sectors.

Every day on the community radio that you can listen to at the end of this letter we will reach hundreds of people from the northern region of Argentina, southern Brazil, part of Paraguay from Misiones. (See map)

To do this, I have opened a DONATION account in the PAYPAL system, which operates in many places on the planet to get the money.

I want to tell you that your help can come with the purchase of some of the things that are needed and sending that product by mail. I need the following for the radio station:

1 - A Rodhe or Samsom brand cardioid podcast microphone with headphone jack.
1 - A tripod or cell phone holder.
1 - Notebook
1 - Set of lights for streaming.


I don't have the money to buy those equipment; I prefer to ask for the cooperation of people of good will to achieve this dream goal that I am sure will benefit many people in my community and other Spanish-speaking places. There is money that is spent on things that are not necessary many times. That is why I trust that I will have the help of charitable and kind-hearted people because all is not lost in this world.

Alcides 














Búsquedas Relacionadas:

0 COMENTARIOS:

Follow me on Twitter!